Bitter End 2019 Laomane Raw Puer
$8.50 – $375.00
- Temporary Tattoo Instructions
- Makin' tea in Laomane
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Back for 2019, this tea may appear more menacing than it really is, depending on your tolerance for bitterness. You might find this tea somewhat aggressive, and that’s fine. But if you have a reasonable threshold for bitterness, then this tea may be surprisingly enjoyable and balanced. If you are a fan of true face-melting, put-hair-on-your-toes type of bitterness, then you need to head over and pick up our Bitter End Xtra.
Made from Laomane arbor material, this tea is predominantly composed of the local sweet varietal of tea tree. Although more bitter than many teas from other regions, this varietal is still much milder than the local bitter varietal.
By now you probably already guessed that you’ll experience some “kuwei” (pleasant bitterness) with this tea, but the fragrance and sweetness that follows up in the throat is another key feature.
As mentioned, we highly recommend our Bitter End Xtra for those who wish to compare this tea to the bitter varietal, or those just need a little pain to remind themselves their alive.
Looking for the Laomane experience, but want to dial it back a bit? Then check out our Bittersweet, which is made from bitter varietal gushu huang pian.
Picking period: Pre-April 7
Get tatted: Simply drinking bitter tea doesn’t make you hard though – you need to be able to show it. That’s why this year we’re offering Bitter End temporary tattoos with each purchase of either our Bitter End sweet varietal or Xtra bitter. Check the box below when adding to cart in order to indicate that you’d like a tattoo.
- Remove plastic cover of tattoo
- Place the tattoo face down on the area of skin you wish to apply it
- Apply a wet cloth or sprinkle a few drops of water to the back of the tattoo – enough water for it to absorb but not be too soaked
- Apply firm pressure to the back of the tattoo for 60-90 seconds
- Gently remove the back paper of the tattoo to reveal your new badass self
- Avoid direct sunlight, water or any physical contact on the area for 10 minutes or more until it has thoroughly dried
These tattoos are made from non-toxic materials and we have every reason to trust that they are safe for human use. However, we take no responsibility whatsoever in the event of irritation, allergic or any other reaction. We don’t want to scare you, but just like with tea, our bodies all react to things differently and we’d like you to play it safe.
|Dimensions||16 × 16 × 1 cm|