Fast Draw Jianshui Zitao Teapot
- Recommended Care
- Additional information
Whether it’s a quiet sit down or run and gun tea session, these simple teapots are perfect for any tea, anytime. Designed with an extra wide mouth, it’ll handle any tea you can throw at/in it.
This pot is entirely handmade from 100% zitao purple clay from Jianshui and holds approximately 90-100ml of liquid. It pours empty in 4-5 seconds, living up to its name. Each pot comes with a hard case box.
As this is made from unglazed, porous clay, we recommend designating it for a specific type of tea.
- Check for clay deposits and scrape gently with a wooden or bamboo stick.
- Place the pot in boiled water and allow to sit for 30-60 minutes.
- Remove the pot and allow it to dry
- Boil some new or used tea leaves of the type that you plan to use this pot for, add the pot then allow it to sit for another 30-60 mins.
- Rinse with regular water and allow to dry
- Your new teapot or gaiwan is ready to be used!
|Dimensions||13 × 8.5 × 5.5 cm|